Coco Cashew Butter Recipes
Chocolate Cashew Kale Chips
Adapted from Averie Cooks
* 1 bunch of kale, washed and big stems removed
* 1/2 c. Realicious Coco Cashew with Coconut Oil Nut Butter*
* 1/2 c. agave/honey/maple syrup (combo of one or any)
* 1 tsp. vanilla extract
* 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1. Combine Realicious Butter, agave, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix well.
2. Pour mixture over kale leaves and toss to coat.
3. Transfer coated kale to a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake at 150 degrees C (300 degrees F) for about 20 minutes. Flip, and bake for another 10 minutes. Watch closely because the honey/agave/maple mixture can burn quickly and it’s hard to tell with the dark chocolate color if they are burning or not. Let your nose and common sense be your guide.
4. Remove crispy chips and cool. Enjoy!
*If you don’t like coconut flavoring, substitute Realicious Coco Cashew Nut Butter (no oil added).